Thank you for your interest in i.c.stars! YOUR FUTURE IN TECH, STARTS TODAY!
We are now accepting applications for Cycle 52. APPLY TODAY!
Cycle 52's training experience will begin in January 2023.
Who are we?:
i.c.stars |* Chicago is an immersive, technology-based leadership training program for promising young adults.
Participants in the program start as *Interns. As an i.c.stars |* Intern, you participate in a 16-week paid training program, which includes:
- project-based learning to build leadership skills and emotional intelligence
- Networking opportunities with Executives and Professionals in the IT field
- Career preparation and placement assistance
Upon completing the 16-weeks, *Interns graduate to become *Residents. Residency includes:
- 20 months of professional and social service support
- Access to laptops and software
- Business and Leadership Development events
- College Enrollment Assistance
Our minimum requirements:
- Minimum age 18 or older
- Demonstrate financial need
- GED recipient or High School graduate (Bachelor degree candidates are not eligible, some college accepted)
- Have never attended a coding bootcamp in the past
- Available to attend training from 8AM–8PM, Monday–Friday for 16 weeks
- 6 months previous full-time work experience preferred
- Agree to a strict "On Time, No Absence" policy